Spring Cleaning

Hi friends. I am closing out my Spring break and gearing up for lots and lots of teaching heading into our last quarter. This is my FAVORITE time of year to teach. I just love all of the activities and learning that happens during our plant and insect units. I've been working hard the last few days to create some things to be ready for when I go back next week and I wanted to share with you.

I haven't made a set of interactive emergent readers since the Winter so I'm excited about these! There are 5 different books each with a color version and student version.
Click on the pictures to find them in my store!



I also finally finished my Spring Morning Work. I have been doing smaller theme based packs for a while but this pack has 4 weeks of common core goodness. Here's a preview of some of the pages:












1 comment: