Farm Morning Work Freebie

Happy Sunday friends! I am currently enjoying a much needed stress free weekend. I have gotten almost nothing accomplished other than some glorious r&r!! This semester has been packed full of crazy weekends for me and this teacher is pooped. I did create this one thing for my kiddos to use this week as we head into our second week of farm. We are going to be focusing more on gardens and food grown on farms this week after having tons of fun with the animals last week.  I made just 1 week of farm morning work to use this week (basically recycling some skills from the spring pack). Click the pictures to find it in my store :)


 







Enjoy the rest of your weekend. How many days do yall have left of school? We are getting down to the nitty gritty. Just dinosaurs and oceans left for us and then SUMMER TIME!


1 comment:

  1. Please tell me the process of admission in Phoenix kindergarten, as I wish to admit my child in kindergarten school. I was searching for caring, and safe school for my child and found Phoenix kindergarten best among all.

    ReplyDelete