Back in the game.

I'm alive!! It has been ages and ages since I blogged. I was swamped with end of the year craziness, plus moving out of my classroom, immediate family vacation time, and then three weeks of cabin life in the glorious NC mountains.

 I have lots and lots to share with you, the first being the big news that I took a job teaching 1st grade!! It was not my first choice (I have always said that my heart is forever in Kindergarten) but it was a great opportunity to move to an awesome school and I jumped at it. I'm not gonna lie, I had to go through some heartbreak for a bit over leaving Kindergarten (even though I am determined to make it back). But I am truly excited for a new adventure!

I have been pumping out lots of (Kindergarten) ideas that I didn't have time for over the school year. While I have had lots of forced relaxation time over the last few weeks a broken TV has also lead to some great creative time haha. I just finished updating my monster unit from last year. This was my first (and still one of my only) big thematic units and I just packed it full of more goodies. Last year I started the year with my monster unit so it was much more activity based and not so many centers. Check out all the fun stuff below. I even added some of my fun crafty monster activities from last year. Click the pictures to find it in my store. While you are over there you can check out some of my other new items. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Now I know someone else that is going to be in first grade next year! Are you as freaked out as I am? We need to collaborate on some stuff. I am so lost about where to even begin!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    jenskinderkids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats to you! I will miss your kinder products and freebies! But I will be checking out your new first grade stuff - it may just fit my kinders to a T! Good luck!

    http://thebeezyteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete