Not so smooth start to summer

Hi friends!! I'm finally starting to feel alive again. I spent most of the last week in school fighting a cold and Friday I officially lost the fight. It's a miracle that I made it through the day. I've been completely out of it since then...what a way to start summer!!


I'm linking up with Kindergarten lifestyle and throwing a Memorial Day sale in my store today and tomorrow. Everything is 20% off :)

Have a great holiday weekend...we are having a tropical storm down here in Florida!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better. I am so excited to see you are participating in the sale. I have some of your units on my wishlist so I'm heading over to spend some cash. Thanks for always having such great ideas.
    Stacy

    simpsonsuperstars

    ReplyDelete