Summer Skills Practice

It was totally not my intention to create one of these packs, but I was going through report cards this weekend thinking about my littles who will be leaving me so soon and I started thinking that I wanted them to have something just to help them reinforce their skills over the summer so they are at least a little more fresh in their minds come August. So I started throwing together some pages and before I knew it I had this:



I'll be honest, I created this solely with my class in mind with the skills that I knew they most needed to practice so this product might not be for everyone, but I decided to post it in my store just in case it could be useful to others as well.

We are all about mini books in my room so I made each week into a book. I figured that might be easier for my parents than keeping track of a calendar or a bunch of papers.

This is the free preview that shows the entire contents of one book. There are 8 books in all:


Summer Pack Demo

The whole pack is on sale right now for only $3.00. You can click here to find it in my store

1 comment: