Kindergarten Common Core

I have been loving the new common core standards so far this year. I was lucky enough to get a jump start on learning the standards last year when I was on the math launch team so I have had a while to get my feet wet. I am so excited about this resource because not only is it packed FULL of great resources, they are ALL for Kindergarten! If you are implementing CCSS anytime in the near future this is an invaluable resource for you!!
You can find out more by going to Kindergarten Common Core

2 comments:

  1. Have you gotten this to work for you? You know they tell you to email a link to your blog post to them... when I email them, I get a response saying that my email won't go through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog post! Kindergarten Teachers, be sure to check out the Kindergarten Common Core Workbook!

    ReplyDelete