Number and letter tracing freebies.

Hello friends! I'm have been so bad about blogging lately. Life has been CUH-RAZY!! So so so much going on! We are halfway through our apple unit and I am excited to actually spend 5 whole days with my kids this week (I have been out of the room 4 days over the last 2 weeks...NOT OK). I'm so excited that apples and fall and scarecrows and OCTOBER are all starting...I love teaching at this time of year (even though I live in GREEN Florida with no fall colors!!) I just wanted to share something I made today. These are going to be in my morning star rotations that I will be blogging about later this week. I was inspired by these stroke cards (not sure if that's their official name).



My kiddos need LOTS of fine motor help and number formation. I'm going to rotate these number flip books in with the stroke cards.

Click on either of the pictures below to download them from my store :)



Hope you all have a great week!!

UPDATE: I decided to make a set for letters too :)



I'm joining in with Kindergarten Lifestyle's Letter formation Linky Party. Click on the picture to find her great post on gelly bags (how have I never seen those before?? Brilliant!!)





Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

7 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS!! Thank you for this great freebie!! You rock!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the letter tracing cards....adorable! Thank you for linking up!!
    jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! All of these kindergarten activities look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these tracing cards! Printing now! Thank you! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so awesome! I have several kiddos that need extra "fine motor" work and these will be so helpful. Thanks, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the awesome freebie. I'm your newest follower. Adorable blog! My kiddos will have so much fun with these.

    Krissy
    Ms. Hutten’s Buttons >

    ReplyDelete